Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Apron Pattern Now Available!

Need a cool new apron that is really practical too? Our Retro Clothespin Apron is now a pattern! You can get it here from Quiltwoman.com, or here from my Etsy Shop. (my etsy shop offers free shipping)

It has one large, sturdy pocket the size of the entire apron for holding anything that you might need with household or gardening chores. It only takes three fabrics to make it, and you can get so many different looks. The first picture is made with the Alahumbra II collection from Art Gallery Fabrics, and this one is made from Just Dreamy collection from Riley Blake Designs.

This last picture shows it in Oops-A-Daisy from Blanks Fabrics. Now I think I'll make it in Jo Morton fabrics :)

And an extra little tidbit today ~ Another really neat place to visit on this world wide web is called I Have a Notion. Kelly has a really comprehensive online store (where she has also included my patterns ~ Thanks Kelly!), and a great blog where they are celebrating their one year anniversary by having 30 days of giveaways! They are half way through the 30 days, so hop on over there and check it out!

Enjoy the day!
~ Dawn

No comments: