Friday, April 13, 2012

Another Spring Publication

This is my little mini quilt call "Dew on the Sweet Peas".  (Here I am again with the Spring Garden theme.)  This one is so me, even besides the garden theme ~ a little stitchery, a little applique, and a little wool :)

And the little Sweet Pea flowers are 3D (and super easy to make) ~ I think they make a fun little addition.  It makes for a cute welcome banner in the foyer for Spring.

...Or the potting shed :)  You can get the pattern right now in the May/June issue of Create & Decorate Magazine, and this is the magazine photo shot by Sean O'Brien.
 
I know you can usually find this magazine at JoAnn's, but you can order it online too.  It's chocked full of projects in many different craft venues.  I love their style :)

Enjoy the day!
~ Dawn

No comments: