Friday, February 3, 2017

A Bit of Inspiration for your Day :)

Recently I got to spend some time quilting on this lovely wool folk art quilt made by a customer.  I just love it, and marveled at each and every block as I worked on it ~ so much so, I just had to share some photos :)

The quilt maker, Margaret shared with me that it was a labor or love done in collaboration with her mother, Pat who did some of the embroidery and cotton fabric applique on it.  What a special work of art :)






You can see this lovely piece in person soon ~ Margaret says it will be shown at the Milltown Quilters Show April 27th thru 29th here in Columbia Maryland at the First Presbyterian Church of Howard County.  Information on the Quilt Show can be found Here on the Milltown website.
~ We'll be vending at the show too, so stop by and say Hi when you come!

3 comments:

Sue Hilton said...

This is gorgeous! Thank you for sharing it. I look forward to seeing it at the Milltown show.

Monica said...

Wow, that is spectacular! What a gorgeous quilt, Margaret. I'm sure you will treasure it!

Thanks so much for sharing, Dawn. :D

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful!