Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Thinking Spring...

So I'm officially letting go of this Winter, and moving forward to Spring.  After all, today is the start of Lent and that gives me hope that Spring is coming! 

With that in mind, I've decided to Think Spring, and have started with the Springtime displays in the shop. We have several little kits put together that are quick little Spring time things to make up for fun.  A few of the kits are for these little fabric Easter Baskets that I made.  

Here they are as they appear in the current issue of Sew-it Today magazine. They're made with VIP fabrics from Cranston.  I love the polka dots, and I think the girls will have fun with them at this year's Easter Egg Hunt at Grandma's house :)

Here is the issue of the magazine where you can find the instructions to make them.  I have a few copies in my shop, and I know it's been spotted on the news stand at JoAnn's.

Enjoy the day!
~ Dawn

No comments: