Thursday, October 20, 2016

Too Cute to Resist...

So the Moda Be My Neighbor Sew Along is just too stinkin' cute to resist, so in typical quilter fashion, I'm starting yet another project :)

Here is a peek at my Blocks 1 and 2.  I'm making mine scrappy, but basing my colors off some of the Hyde Park fabric collection designed by Blackbird Designs :)

You can get all the patterns available on Our Free Patterns Page at our website (currently blocks 1 thru 7 are up, and more blocks will be released one each week for a total of 16 blocks).  I'm picking out my fabrics for blocks 3 and 4 today.

If you're building your Moda Neighborhood, share photos over on our Facebook Page ~ we'd love to see yours shaping up too!  You can scroll down to This Post to get more details on the Sew Along, or search Be My Neighbor Quilt Along in Labels :)

Enjoy the day!
~ Dawn

1 comment:

Podunk Pretties said...

Your block is so cute. I've been saving the patterns in hopes to someday make them into a christmas village quilt.