Thursday, March 15, 2012

A WIP Challenge

This is what I've been working on this week.  My quilt guild issued a challenge ~ they handed out Flamingo fabric donated from a long time member who was downsizing and she was quite a flamingo fan.  I received two yards of this blue fabric with flamingos on it, and a little of the dark pink fabric.  We were challenged to make a quilt to be donated to a charity.  So this is my "Flamingo Paradise",  I knew I wanted it to be bright and happy, so that's why I went with the neonish yellow ~ I hope some young girl gets a kick out of it!  Now I'm working on using up the last remaining scraps of flamingo to piece my quilt back, and then I'll try to quilt some happy shapes on it :)


If you want to see some more Works in Progress, head over to the Quiltsy Blog by clicking the button above and get a little WIP Inspiration :)

Enjoy the Day!
~ Dawn

No comments: