Saturday, March 3, 2012

I'm Not Late, February's Just too Short

I've come to the conclusion that I really do need 30 to 31 days in a month to get to everything I need to get done, and it turns out that February is no exception!  With that in mind, here is my UFO Challenge project for February...a little late, but finished... 

The February challenge was to complete #1 on my list, and that was to finally put the binding on this Christmas quilt that I've had finished and quilted for quite some time now.

My good buddy Mary Nielsen of Keep Me In Quilts did the wonderful quilting job on it, a long time ago, and now it's finally finished :)

The quilt pattern is called I Believe and it's a Pat Sloan design.  Our Sloanie's Club had completed this pattern together one section at a time when I worked at the quilt shop.  It was lots of fun to make and choose fabrics for, and I have great memories associated with this quilt :)

Now on to the next UFO challenge for March which is #8 ~ To quilt my cute little Snowman quilt.  I'm going to have lots of fun holiday quilts to pull out for this coming Christmas!

Enjoy the day!
~ Dawn

2 comments:

Carol said...

Dawn that is such a wonderful quilt...we did that one in my shop too...darn wish I'd done one along with them...LOVE it!

Diane Kelsey said...

Just a perfect treat to use over Christmas. I am going to a quilt show on Friday and I want to buy some red and cream fabric to start a Christmas quilt, including applique and redwork. What year it will be used, is unknown at the moment.