Friday, September 25, 2009

Playing With Circles

Yesterday for my baby blanket project I played with circles. I played with the Accuquilt Go cutter that we got in the shop, and I made circles!

A bunch of circles! I used two charm packs from Moda called Eva designed by BasicGrey. One pack I cut into circles, and one pack I left as 5" squares.

Those, plus 3/4 yard of white background fabric cut into 5" squares, plus inner and outer borders equals this little quilt :)

Caution: The Accuquilt Go is really easy to use and very addictive! It was quick to whip this up with charm packs, but I know I could keep a Go well fed with my tons of little fabric pieces. I think one of these puppies will have to come home to live at my house.

Enjoy the day!
~ Dawn

4 comments:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Adorable Dawn!! Yes, get yourself an Accuquilt!

allsewnup said...

This is so cute, I love that it's got a grown up feel to it.

;o)
Carolyn*

SewCalGal said...

Very cute. And I do love the AccuQuiltGo. It pays for itself with the ability to cut "scraps" into useable pieces, that I would have previously tossed.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Rita said...

What a sweet quilt. I have to admit..I keep eyeballing the Accuquilt Go..but wonder if I would really use it. Looks like it's gotten a couple of thumbs up here. I love to applique, so I might have to take a closer look.