Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A New Pattern & More Blog Hopping Fun!

After spending a long day at the hospital with my dad, my day was brightened today when I came home to a mail delivery of my newest pattern!  This is called Shoot for the Stars!  Mary Nielsen of Keep Me In Quilts made this quilt sample for me and did the beautiful quilting on it :)

At 42 inches square it makes a great child's carry along/cuddle quilt!  It's available for sale here on my website and will be available at Quiltwoman.com any day now :) 
This one is made with the Bubble Gum Basics fabric collection from Henry Glass Fabrics.

Here is a scrappy version of the same quilt.  I even did a scrappy binding around the edges.  It's a fun, quick and easy quilt to make up :)


Then I found out that I was mentioned in a feature on The Quilt Ladies blog!  Beth Staub writes the Quilt Ladies Book collection and has a really nice blog that you might want to check out.  Thanks Beth, you made me smile today :)
Finally, don't forget that the Team of Bloggers that Love their Accuquilt Blog Hop is on Day Two!  Today you can get a holiday table runner pattern, some great block/project ideas, and sign up for a give away at Marjorie's Quilting Bee.  And view a great video on how to make a round flower block using the Accuquilt Go Flower die and some folded fabric, get some great gift ideas, and get in on yet another give away at Cotton Cocktails!  The fun just keeps going on and on ~ join in all week for more bloggers sharing tips and fun things!

Enjoy the day!
~ Dawn

3 comments:

Rita said...

Congratulations on your new pattern, Dawn. It's adorable. I hope your Dad is doing well. I'll be sure to keep him in my prayers.

Lovie said...

Great new pattern, and it look to be GO friendly (something I now look for). Hope and prayers to you and your father.

Barb said...

Just love the pattern... I too hope your father will recover quickly.