Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Pumpkin Baby Smiles

So what do I do when I take a day off from making quilts?  I go to a friend's house and make something else of course! 

My sewing friends (Mary & Starlyn) and I gathered at Starlyn's house and she guided us through making her cute Pumpkin Babies.  I brought mine home and sat him up in this little wooden rocker that I have, and he waves to everyone.  Heather thinks he's kind of creepy, the guys just kind of shake their heads at me, but I can't tell you how many times this silly little thing has made me smile :)   You can see Mary's Pumpkin Baby too here on her blog

And It's not a Friday Find Day, but I wanted to share my newest fun find...This is my new notions carry along.  I love all of the zippered compartments (I'm a sucker for organizer bags).  This is a picture of mine loaded up with what I have in it right now.  I'll be carrying this little baby with me on my next trip.  It closes with magnetic snaps which is really nice, and it's a great size measuring 4" x 4 1/4" x 8 1/4" when closed, so it'll fit well in my travel bags.

I have a couple of these Quilt Happy Fold n Go Notions Boxes here in my webstore if you are in need/want :)

Enjoy the day!
~ Dawn

No comments: