Thursday, February 24, 2011

A Fun & Flirty Apron

Wow, I've been still fighting this cough that I've had for two and a half weeks now, and thus haven't really been doing any of my regular things that I love to do.  I've just taken a total break, even from the computer (I find I need a computer break every now and again anyway).  In the early mornings and evenings when I do a lot of my computer work, I've been so wiped out, I've just been vegging in front of the TV ~ and often times napping...So anyway, now I'm ready to get back into the swing of things and catch up on the goings on in the Quilty neighborhood of Blog Land.

I've done a little bit of sewing this week, but nothing that I can show just yet, so I thought I'd share my newest pattern offering :)  This is my Fun and Flirty Apron made with the Still fabric collection from Loralie Designs.  The apron is fully adjustable, has a cute little pocket flap on the front (I always have to have pockets on me), and a built in loop to hang a dish/dust rag.  The ruffle and little touch of ric rac, gives it some fun, the floral is perfect for upcoming Spring entertaining, and the black background gives the roses a more flirty appeal. 

For instant gratification, you can purchase a down-loadable pattern here from The Quilt Pattern Shoppe, or you can get a kit that includes the pattern and the fabrics pictured above here from the Spring Water Designs website.  And don't forget, aprons make a great Mother's Day gift too ;)

Enjoy the day!
~ Dawn

No comments: