Tuesday, January 3, 2012
Well I do! So I'm going to jump in and take part in the 2012 UFO Challenge. I'm always moving on to new projects, and that's what keeps quilting fresh for me, but this year I'm going to go back and finish up some of my old projects in progress. I figure that even if I can work around my current deadlines and bring an older project one step closer to finished that would be good.
So in the spirit of commitment, here's my list of things I'd like to move forward in 2012:
1. Bind/finish that Christmas quilt darnit!
2. Bind/finish my Thimbleberries Spring quilt
3. Sew my friendship Swap Blocks together
4. Quilt Jo Morton Patriotic Strippy quilt top
5. Quilt Autumn Schnibble Quilt top
6. Finish Blanket Stitching Walk in the Moonlight Quilt
7. Quilt Harvest Moon Quilt top
8. Quilt Snowman Quilt top
9. Quilt Jo Morton Club Mini Baskets Quilt
10. Finish blocks for Jo Morton Warm Wishes quilt
11. Quilt Jo Morton Second Hand Rose Quilt top
12. Quilt Winding Ways Quilt top
(There's a lot of quilting on that list, and since I know me and my moods, my alternate project to work on for each month is to complete A Tisket A Tasket applique block ~ I have 5 more to make).
So each month over on Patchwork Times Blog a number will be chosen and my challenge will be to work on the UFO on my list that corresponds to the chosen number. These are all side projects that I've started just for fun, not related to my Spring Water Designs business, so we'll see how I do...
What do you have in the wings to re-visit in 2012?
Enjoy the day!