Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A Finished UFO for January

At the beginning of the month I decided to participate in the 2012 UFO Challenge over on the Patchwork Times blog, and I made my list of 12 unfinished projects that I'd like to bring to completion this year.  Judy chooses a number each month, and that is the project that we work on.

January was #5, and on my list that was to quilt my Autumn Schnibbles quilt top.  I got it quilted and bound...and on time by the end of January!  That's one finished UFO for 2012 :)

Enjoy the day!
~ Dawn

5 comments:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

That is so pretty Dawn! Great colors.

Sarah said...

This is adorable! I love the colors you used!

JudyCinNC said...

Love this quilt Dawn. You did a wonderful job. Judy C

Diane Kelsey said...

A lovely quilt, well done.

Sharon-IN said...

A very nice finish!