Friday, February 3, 2012

Little Accomplishments

I'm participating in my first ever Round Robin with the Baltimore Modern Quilt Guild.  We all provided an 8 1/2" center block, and this first round was to add a 2" border with squares and rectangles.  (It's supposed to be a surprise, so I'm just showing a sneak peak of the one I worked on this month.)

I'm happy to have this little project ready to pass on, sometimes you just have to settle for little accomplishments.  Starting January off being away from home for my daughter's surgery + It progressing into me fighting Bronchitis for the rest of the month = Not much getting accomplished around here!  I'm just now getting back into full swing with my sewing machine (And boy does that feel good!) ...So I've decided I want a do-over, and I'll begin 2012 in February ~ New goals, New Start :)

Enjoy the day!
~ Dawn

No comments: