Tuesday, September 25, 2012

What a Quilter Does on a Trip to Utah

After studying quilting techniques for several days at the HandiQuilter Headquarters in Utah, Bob and I took a couple of days to sight see around the area before returning home.  And what does a quilter do when sight seeing in Utah?  Go to quilt shops of course! We did a few other things too, but my hubby knows me and found a way to fit in some quilt shops along the way.  The Quilter's Haven in Bountiful UT was my favorite, and as a Bonus it was located right next door to a yarn shop!

The ladies there let me snap a few pictures of their Ohh so inspirational decor.

They had two levels of many samples and a wonderful assortment of fabrics...

...And a few of those fabrics may just have come home with me :) 

Enjoy the day!
~ Dawn

1 comment:

Carol said...

WOW! Looks like an amazing shop!