Friday, March 8, 2013

This Ones a Winner ~ And a Blog Winner Too!

I got the nicest email from a friend I hadn't heard from in a long while the other day ~ Don't you love it when that happens!  Phyllis Miller sent me this picture of her adorable quilt she made with my Abby's Owl pattern for her sister's new little grand baby.  I love the colors she used, and the sashing and border fabrics are just perfect! Thanks Phyllis, you made my day :)

This was my original version of Abby's Owl, made with the Summer Song collection from Riley Blake Designs.  I love seeing quilts made up in different colorways!  Playing with colors is my favorite part of quilting.  Now I want to make this quilt again in a bunch of other colors!  If only there were about 37 hours in the day...

On another happy note, the winner of my little Quilts from Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks Blog Give Away, chosen with the random number generator is Comment #24 ~ Elizabeth Kellett!

Contact me Elizabeth with your address, and I'll get your magazine out to you!

Enjoy the day!
~ Dawn

1 comment:

Pat said...

If you ever figure out that 37 hours in a day thing, please let me know!!