Thursday, July 18, 2013

A Couple of Days of HandiQuilter Club Fun

It's been super hot outside, and the perfect time to spend some time inside my studio. Yesterday and today I held some more HandiQuilter Club classes, and a few fellow quilters and I played and shared tips :)  Yesterday we made these cute Flower Wrist Pincushions while learning how to use a pantograph and laser light, Golden Threads Paper...

...and the ProStitcher.  

 Here are a couple of the finished cuties.

  And here's where I'm keeping mine :)

Today we were "Living on the Edge" and focusing on continuous line Edge to Edge designs.  I loaded up a few panels and plain fabric to play on...

...And we got lots of practice with pantographs and Groovy Boards. 

Tip of the day: Use the clear Quilter's Preview Paper to lay over your paper pantograph make markings on it with a dry erase pen. 

Enjoy the day!
~ Dawn

No comments: