Thursday, January 30, 2014

Another Quilt Publication Siting

So a few months back I was working on this one.  It's made with the "Delicate" fabric line from Fabric Editions.  I just love this fabric line ~ the combination of yellow and gray, and throwing in the turquoise is perfect :)

 I wanted to do something with diamonds because I've never worked with them, so...

 ...This is what I came up with ~ It's called Jewel box.  ~ Sorry I really didn't take any good photos this time before I shipped it off to the magazine, but they did...

 ...Here it is in the current issue of Quilt-it Today magazine :) 

It's in the March/April issue, and there has been at least one siting at JoAnn's newsstand.  (And look at that pillow project that incorporates Cathedral Window blocks ~ is that stinkin' cute or what!) 

Enjoy the day!
~ Dawn

1 comment:

Pat said...

Pretty soon we are going to have to start saying "We knew you when", Dawn. :D Congratulations.