Tuesday, February 18, 2014

More Happy Quilters

Here are some more happy quilters who have finished quilting their first quilts while renting our HQ machines :) This is Julie's first rental finish.  She rented with her friend Pat, and unfortunately I've accidentally ditched some of my photos from my phone and don't have Pat's any more ~ sorry Pat, I'll catch your second finish!
  
This is Barbara's beautiful shabby chic quilt that she quilted with swirls and little tea bags to go with the teapot themed fabric :)

And this is Pat's (a different Pat) cute charity quilt that was one of four quilts that she finished on her recent rental day!

Check out the details of our Rental Program, and we do still have a space available in our upcoming February 22nd Rental Class

Enjoy the day!
~ Dawn

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello Ladies juLiE here, this is an amazing opportunity to complete those extra large quits without the complications of tedious basting and frustrations of pushing quilts through a 7" throat sewing machine, so done. currently, my preferred xlarge quilts can be completed with great enthusiasm, yes ! many thanks Dawn, warm, inviting quilt store, I love it. <3

Anonymous said...

Had a great time at the long arm rental class yesterday! Mary knows her stuff! can't wait to come back to do my own quilt!

Dawn said...

Thanks for saying so ladies! I'm glad to hear you've enjoyed the class, and isn't getting those top finished fun :)