Monday, May 19, 2014

Some Sights & Sounds from Spring Quilt Market

We've been away for a few days at Spring Quilt Market in Pittsburgh.  Along with the other usual celebrity sitings around Market, Olfa was celebrating the 35th anniversary of the Rotary Cutter this year, so all the "cool kids" had to stop by to have a photo snapped :)  Do you remember when you got that first Rotary Cutter?  ...I confess, I was a die hard cereal box template user, and it took me waaay too long to start using that "new-fangled rotary cutting thingy".  Once I finally did, I never looked back!

Here are a few sights and inspirations from Quilt Market for you to enjoy...









We're back in the shop and in the un-packing mode ~ come on in and see (and feel) some of the goodies that came home with us :)

Enjoy the day!
~ Dawn

No comments: