The rows used in this picture are as follows:
Side one of the quilt includes rows from:
1. Quilt Vine - Trapp, MD
2. The Round Bobbin - Ambler, PA
3. Mare's Bears - Lewes, DE
4. Bear's Paw - Towson, MD
5. Capital Quilts - Gaithersburg, MD
6. Ellicott City Sew Vac - Ellicott City, MD
7. Spring Water Designs Quilting - Columbia, MD8. Bless My Stitches - Murphy, NC
1. Sew Much Fun - Lowell, NC
2. Quilts & Treasures - East Longmeadow, MA
3. Loving Stitches - Fayetteville, NC
4. Crazy Cousin - Fredericksburg, VA
5. Waterwheel House Quilt Shop - Londonderry, VT
6. Cottonseed Glory - Annapolis, MD
7. Serendipity - Dagsboro, DE8. Sew Happens, Wilmington, DE
That's right ~ Susan made her quilt two sided using a total of 16 rows from seven different states she visited from Massachusetts to North Carolina.
Her Blog on how to do this.
I love seeing all the personal touches that quilters put into their versions of a quilt. Susan called this quilt "Fun by Fun" and is already planning her next row quilt...after all there's the entire month of August to collect more row patterns!
Susan has graciously let us borrow her quilt and it will be hanging in our shop for a few weeks, so stop in and see all the little details up close ~ it's adorable!
...And, even if our Grand Prize Bundle is taken, we have a couple of "consolation prizes" if there are any more row quilts cookin' out there ;)
Enjoy the day!