Tuesday, August 5, 2014

My Bed Runner is in American Patchwork & Quilting Magazine!

I'm so excited to share that my "Attention Getter" quilted bed runner design is in the current issue of American Patchwork and Quilting magazine!  I've been hearing of magazine sightings ~ subscribers have been receiving it, and it's hitting the news stands now :)  

(Photo used with permission from American Patchwork & Quilting, 2014 Meredith Corp. All Rights Reserved.)

This is the first time I've had a design in this publication...And my bonus surprise was that it made the inset on the cover of the magazine :)  How cool is that!

I wanted to make a bed runner for something a little different.  I plan to make several in different fabrics for a spare bedroom I have, so I can have one simple bed cover and change out the runners for different pops of color.  The design is pretty simple to put together and shows off the exceptionally cool focal print and coordinates from Fabri-Quilt's Cosmopolitan Fabric collection

Along with the fabrics, I have kits available Here while supplies last.  If you're local, stop in the shop and see the quilt in person :)

Enjoy the day!
~ Dawn

3 comments:

Lee Ann L. said...

Congrats!!!

Quilting Nan said...

Love it! Congratulations to you.

Anonymous said...

Dawn
I can't seem to find your pattern for the State Block tour. Would you please send me the link? Thanks
Rosemary