Friday, September 24, 2010

It's an Accuquilt Autumn Blog Hop!

Autumn is here so I've been playing with wool.  I'm popping in with just a little sneak peek today...I know, I know, that's kind of mean!

You can see the rest of this project on Monday!  I'm really excited that I'll be participating in a Blog Hop that starts on Monday, September 27th with a group of Bloggers with Accuquilt Products.  You won't want to miss this!  We will all be sharing projects/inspiration, tips, tutorials, maybe some videos, and I know some give aways!  Even if you don't own an Accuquilt cutter yet, come along on our hop anyway!  I don't want any of my friends to feel left out, I know my project can still be made without an Accuquilt Go! Cutter (it'll just take a bit longer to make up your templates and cut it all out ~ the time savings is where the value of the cutter comes in to play for me). 

My day is Monday!!  Here is the schedule and the bloggers that will be participating:

Monday, September 27th

Tuesday, September 28th

Wed., September 29th
Thur., September 30th
Quilted Inspirations
Fabrics N Quilts

Friday., October lst
Sew Fun Quilts
Enjoy the day!
~ Dawn

4 comments:

Rita said...

I don't have a GO! yet, but it sounds like a lot of fun. I'll be sure to hop along.

Rebecca P said...

From what I can see, your project is going to be wonderful. Love the acorns. Is wool hard to work with?

Dawn said...

Rebecca ~ I love to work with wool, it's very easy to work with :) I hope you all will play along on the blog hop, it should be a lot of fun!

fabricartist21 said...

I really love this and I want to make one. Thanks so much!!