Monday, September 26, 2011

Have You Seen These Yet?

Have you seen these rulers?  This is the Sullivan's Cutting Edge ruler.  I love these, for several reasons.  They were developed by a quilter ~ Pat Sloan (waving at you Pat!!).  I like the frosting on the back that helps both with reading the ruler, and is added protection against sliding when you are cutting.  I really like how clear and easy to read they are with the black, white and red hash marks.

...And there's a bonus: this added diamond powder incrusted edge that helps to keep your rotary blade sharper longer ~ how cool is that!  I liked these rulers so much when I first saw them at Quilt Market that I stock some of them in my web store (click view all, or scroll to page 2 & 3 of the Notions section to see all the rulers I have in stock).

Join us starting tomorrow for a fun blog hop where you can travel to 8 different bloggers, learn some tips, share some recipes, have a few laughs, and maybe win yourself a ruler!  See you tomorrow!!!

Enjoy the day!
~ Dawn

1 comment:

Pat said...

I'll be watching as I am totally unfamiliar with these rulers!