Saturday, September 10, 2011

Winding Ways & A Tease

It's been a crazy time of off and on electric at our house, first from Hurricane Irene, then from Tropical Storm Lee.  That makes life really interesting when you have a delicate balance of deadlines to meet!  But amongst it all I did get some things finished.  I can't show you some of them just yet, but I can give you a peek at this one.  This is the Winding Ways top completed from the blocks that I cut using the Winding Ways Die for my AccuQuilt Go! Cutter (You can see how I pieced them back in This Post).   I'm excited about a neat feature I'll share with you about this quilt coming up next week :) 

...And check back on Monday when I'll unveil my Free Quickie Mystery BOM Project ~ How's that for a tease :)

Enjoy the day!
~ Dawn

No comments: