Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Autumn Sunset

Autumn is in the air, and this lovely quilt sample is one that my good friend Mary Nielsen of Keep Me In Quilts made from my Autumn Sunset pattern that I designed last Fall for Andover Fabrics using their Candy Corn and Black Magic fabric lines designed by Renee Nannaman.  
Mary did her amazing free motion quilting all over it, including her fun Pumpkins & Spiders that she's teaching in an upcoming HandiQuilter Club on October 16th

It was a pretty day out today (even though our leaves aren't changing quite yet), so I had to take this baby outside to snap some photos.   I still think this makes a great Autumn picnic quilt :)

Take a deep breath, Autumn is in the air...ahhh ~ I just love Autumn :)

Enjoy the day!
~ Dawn

1 comment:

Odry said...

Me gusta el resultado y esos colores tan otoƱales.

Saludos y Felicidades :)