Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Spring Reprieve

I've been making steady progress on projects, but no finished product to show this morning (say that three times fast), so I thought I'd show you some pictures of Spring here in my little piece of the world.
These were taken last week, and since then it has rained just about all week so those trees you see in the background are really green now. I've managed to plant some sunflower seeds, but hopefully I'll get some good gardening weather for this weekend as I'm off work :)

Don't forget to head over to the Bunny Hill Designs Blog for Block 5 of A Tisket A Tasket. I've downloaded it, but that's it. With my magazine deadline in April, the Auction quilt to finish, and my Baltimore Album block for my class (coming up on Monday and still not finished), I didn't get my April Block done ~ and I'm behind on my calendar quilt too. I think May will have to be a catch up/Finish It Up month!

Enjoy the day!
~ Dawn

No comments: