Monday, November 8, 2010

Show and Tell & A Winner!

Just popping in with a quick show and tell ~ While traveling to and from Quilt Market last week, I was able to get some knitting done in the airports and planes.  Here is a pair of socks that I got finished (well I did have one of them done before the trip).   One more Christmas gift checked off the list!

And my other business of the day is to announce the winner of my Market Goodies Giveaway!  I ran the number of posts through Random.org and the lucky number is #21

Andee!
I'm sending you an email for your address to get your package out to you :)

I'll be back in the next couple of days with some show and tell from a quilt retreat I went on this past weekend with my quilting buddies ~ first I have to un-pack.  Two trips away in the course of two weeks is really a lot for me and I'm still recovering :)

Enjoy the day!
~ Dawn

2 comments:

Pat said...

Great pair of socks...how nice that you can make them. I wish I could. I have one pair of hand-knit socks made for me by a blogging friend and they are SO comfortable. Congrats to your winner.

Andee said...

So excited I won...it was like I got to go along with you! Thanks Dawn!