Monday, October 3, 2011

Winners!

First I want to announce that my DD Lisa who is super creative, and has been since she was a little bitty, has officially joined Heather and I on the Spring Water Designs team!  I'm so excited that she'll be sewing with us, and bringing her ideas and sense of style to our little endeavor here on Spring Water Path ~ it just makes it so much more fun to be working with my girls :) 

Lisa's first offerings are her Infinity Scarves that she's been busy trying to keep in stock in our Etsy Shop.  They are made of cozy flannel and are perfect for the cooler weather that seems to have arrived here in the Mid-Atlantic all of a sudden.  Check out our Etsy Shop for colors and descriptions ~ they are very reasonably priced so they make great gifts for family, friends, co-workers & teachers!

...And we have winners from the Sullivan's Cutting Edge Ruler Blog Hop!  There are actually Twenty winners combined from all the blogs on the hop!!  My two winners from here are:
Darlene
Karen in Tucson
Congratulations!!  Pat Sloan will be emailing you for your information, or you can contact her at pat@patsloan.com.

I wish I could have answered each and every one of the comments that I received, but I wasn't home all weekend ~ but I want to thank everyone for all your fun remarks, and even the helpful tips that some gave me when my blog was acting kind of hinkey (I think I broke my blog with that incredibly long post on Friday!).  It was a super fun week :)

Make sure you check all the participating blogs to see if you're a winner!  In case you didn't win a ruler, you can get one in my Web Store, Joann's online or check your local quilt shop. 

...Oh, and as a final bonus, Pat has compiled all of the recipes that everyone shared on our hop (plus two bonus recipes) in one handy dandy booklet!  You can go to Pat's Blog to download that PDF file :)

Enjoy the day!
~ Dawn

1 comment:

Karen in Tucson said...

Dawn, Thank you so much for drawing my name. I can't wait to receive my ruler. Pat emailed me and I ordered the 6 1/2" x 18" ruler.

Pat is so wonderful to offer so many great contests and I thank you for participating. I enjoyed your blog and am anxious to make your Taco Soup. Since I live in Arizona we eat lots of Mexican food. YUM!

Thank you Dawn and Darlene.
Karen