Friday, May 18, 2012

Kansas City Debut

Just in time for summer, I've got some new patterns out!  My Madras Summer Tote pattern was made for AccuQuilt (It's very AccuQuilt Go Cutter Friendly), and now it's available as a pattern on my Website and from Quiltwoman.com :)

I was asked to design some patterns using some fabric lines for Andover Fabrics that are kicking off at Spring Quilt Market.  This is Autumn Sunset.  It features the Candy Corn & Black Magic collections designed by Renee Nanneman for Andover. 


Countdown to Christmas is made with the Santa Claus is Coming to Town fabric collection designed by Marisa & Creative Thursday for Andover.  It's a cute wall hanging with 25 little pockets to fill with fun trinkets to discover each day in December right up to Christmas Day! (This one is also AccuQuilt Go compatible).

...And finally, Prairie Pinwheels was also designed using Andover's International Quilt Study Center classic fabric line called Garden Maze.  This is a large bed-size quilt easy enough for a beginning quilter to accomplish.
(Of course as with any pattern, all of these can be made with any fabrics or pieces from your stash.)

All of the patterns can be purchased from My Website, or for wholesale shop orders they can be found at Quiltwoman.com and through your distributor.  

I can't be at Spring Quilt Market in Kansas City this year, but I'm happy that a few of my new designs are :)

Enjoy the day!
~ Dawn

No comments: