Monday, November 18, 2013

Blog Hopping Winners!

First I want to say thank you to everyone who stopped by my little corner of blogland, and left a sweet comment during the Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks Blog Hop last week!  I enjoyed reading about everyone's favorites and getting all the great feedback that you left me. 

Random.org helped me choose some random numbers, and...Congratulations to the winners from my turn on the Hop!

Becky will receive a copy of Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks magazine:

Becky said...
Stars Across the Quilt and the apron pattern were the patterns that I liked. I do like your block in the 100 Blocks magazine. Love that there are many different designs options. Many thanks!

Deborah & Madeline will receive their favorite Spring Water Designs pattern: 

Love your block. I really Hearts Content pattern

Madeline said...
I like the Minneapolis tote pattern. Need one with lots of pockets.

Contact me with your shipping information ~ and we'll get your items out in the mail to you!

Enjoy the day!
~ Dawn
 

No comments: