Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Snowbound on the Hottest Day of the Year

I finally got around to finishing my Block #5 of the Snowbound Block of the Month from Bunny Hill Designs. I had started it in early May, and set it aside for other projects. I was finding that I needed a little break from my evening handwork. I didn't really know why, but it wasn't thrilling me.

Then I quit putting off my trip to the eye doctor, and got a new prescription for eyeglasses ~ like magic, hand applique is fun again! Why do I put these things off so much? ...I know, that was a rhetorical question. Anyway, ironically I finished this snowman block on one of the hottest days of the year so far. Now to start block #6 ~ maybe I can get it started before the July block comes out :)

Enjoy the day!
~ Dawn

3 comments:

Betsy said...

Beautiful.
I am so behind on mine.

Pat said...

VERY cute!!!

allsewnup said...

Great little guys!

Carolyn