Monday, June 7, 2010

Little Needful Things and Planning

Not alot getting done here on Spring Water Path this weekend. I've been feeling a little under the weather ~ I didn't even make it to Civil War Sunday at the shop yesterday, or Heather's concert at church :( I seem to be feeling a little better today though, so hopefully I'll get something from my massive list done today (yes, my name is Dawn, and I'm a list maker). I did play around with some quilt blocks the other day though, so I have a little something to show you (new quilt project coming up soon using these blocks). In the meantime, I made a couple of pin cushions using them.

If you need a quick gift idea you can pick these cute little guys up in my etsy store. It's a Good Needful Thing :)

So I have tons of gardening and housework to do. Lisa's baby shower that Heather and I are hosting (at my house) is coming up in 2 weeks, and I have soooo much to do before then. I did get to lay around with my laptop and look up baby shower ideas this weekend, and really spent some quality time with my datebook (did I mention that I'm a list maker), so I think I have my life all mapped out, and executing it is all in the realm of possibility now.

I can't show you the rest of my gardens, because remember my weeding didn't happen this weekend, but I did venture out and take a picture of my Hydrangia, just in that perfect state as it's changing to blue :)

Enjoy the day!
~ Dawn

2 comments:

Carol said...

Cute, Cute pin cushions! Your hydrangeas are absolutely gorgeous. Feel better!

Dawn said...

Pin cushions are cute! Hope you feel better! And I love the hydrangeas! I have two pink/purple ones in my backyard!