Thursday, October 29, 2009

For These I Give Thanks...

I finished quilting a customer quilt this week. It is called Many Thanks from a book of that name by Nancy Halvorson of Art to Heart.

We had offered this little quilt as a block of the month in our shop a few years back. This customer did the fusible applique and stitched the words, but had me do the machine blanket stitch around all of the applique.

She must have liked my work, because she brought it back for me to do the quilting :)

I wanted to make sure that I got it finished for her in time for Thanksgiving. I think it's the perfect quilt to have around this time of year.

Enjoy the day!
~ Dawn

3 comments:

antique quilter said...

what a wonderful quilt, I agree a great quilt to display at this time of the year.
Kathie

QuilterMary said...

Great leaf design in the border!

Karen said...

That's a quilt I would enjoy having over the holidays. Good job finishing it up for your customer!