Thursday, October 8, 2009

I Quick Little Finish for the Day

My cute little finish from yesterday is this Presents Table Runner from Wooden Spool Designs (I just love their stuff). It is a cute little project that can be done up quickly if you do a machine blanket stitch, like I did. (But even by hand this wouldn't take too long).

It only measures 7" x 32" so it makes a cute little accent on the table. I used a combination of wool and homespun fabrics, and we have a kit for it on our shop website.
Enjoy the day!
~ Dawn

4 comments:

Betsy said...

adorable.

QuilterMary said...

Is it black felt for the background? Is there a backing? It came out soooo cute! Starting to feel the holiday happiness!

blushing rose said...

This is darling! Love it!
Have a snuggly warm eve. TTFN ~Marydon

Dawn said...

Mary ~ the background is the Moda felted wool and it is backed with another piece of the same wool felt so there are two layers.
Thanks for the compliments!