Thursday, November 12, 2009

Santa's Workshop in Full Swing

I have been busy sewing lately, but unfortunately can't show any of it because I've been finishing up some Christmas gifts, and Santa wouldn't be happy with me if I blew the surprises. But since tonight is Thimbleberries Club, and I'm in the Chirstmas Spirit, I made this little quilted gift bag from a Thimbleberries free pattern...just for fun.

I've had the pattern for some time, and am unfortunately unable to find it again online, but check out the Thimbleberries website for some other great Free project patterns. Lynette Jensen also sends out a great email newsletter called Catching Up with Thimbleberries that you can sign up for on her website :)

Enjoy the day!
~ Dawn

2 comments:

Karen said...

This is a very nice gift bag. It is too bad the pattern is no longer available. I did take a peek at the Thimbleberries website. There are some great home made gift ideas there! Thanks for the tip!

antique quilter said...

great gift bag.
I love the ruffle on it
thanks for the info about her newsletter
Kathie