Thursday, February 25, 2010

Playing on Etsy

I've been playing on Etsy and I finally, after quite a dry spell, got a Treasury last night! This is a screen shot of it, but you can go to see it in person here. The advantage of seeing it in person is that each of those items is a link to an Etsy store and that particular item ~ all are for sale (and as of this writing, still available)! You can't see my title with this picture (I'm not very adept at screenshots yet). I called it "Dots! And Fresh Lime". I thought everything looked fresh and Springy!

For those who don't know what a Treasury is, it's a little gallery of items put together by a curator (in this case, me), to showcase or promote favorite items. It's short lived, and will only be available online for two days, so jump over there and check it out soon! I've included some of my Quiltsy Team mates in this one, along with some other great sellers on Etsy, and my little Arcadia Crib quilt is in there too :)

Now I need to quit with the playing and get to some real work :)

Enjoy the day!
~ Dawn

No comments: