Saturday, April 23, 2011

Getting the Work Done to Get to the Fun

Today I had a visitor, but I still had a deadline to meet.  So she decided to keep me company in my sewing room and "help me work".

While Grandma played with fabric, Elsie played with buttons and pincushions...literally for hours.

All of my pincushions are beautifully decorated now :)  (Excuse my messes in the backgrounds, I'm definitely in work mode)

And fabric scraps are so much fun for dress up.  Note my "super secret" quilt project blurred out in the background (sorry I can't show it just yet, ~ Elsie has been sworn to secrecy).

Then when the work was finished, it was time to die some Easter Eggs!

 Colors, and stickers ~ she's quite thorough. 

Now we're all ready here for the Easter Bunny's visit.  Happy Easter to all!

Enjoy the day!
~ Dawn

2 comments:

Carol said...

How very fun! Hope you have a wonderful Easter!

Pat said...

Very cute...and what a fun way to play with pincushions! I'll have to keep that one in mind. Happy Easter to you and your loved ones.