Monday, April 22, 2013

Magic in the Garden

My Springtime garden is a magical place...Fairies have moved in!

...The magic is in how much they occupy my kiddos ~ both two and four legged :)

After school hours are spent there, digging, planting, arranging the Fairies, moving rocks, and "making roads".

...And of course watering...

...and getting more water (Butters always supervises the activity)...

...and watering ~ I think we need to shop for a tad bigger watering can :)

I love the garden in the Spring as things pop, and new gardens take form...

Enjoy the day!
~ Dawn

2 comments:

The Slow Quilter said...

Love your garden, look how it grows. I am still waithing for the gardner to hit by yard before winter come back again. Happy gardining to you.

Miriam said...

Really beautiful!!!
Lovely photohgraphs.