Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Road Trip Day!

Yesterday I went on a Creative Excursion with my Sewing Buddies ~ Mary drove, I navigated, and Starlyn brought the Cracker Jacks ~ we make a great team :)  We had our own little Shop Hop on the Eastern Shore and visited three quilt shops we'd never visited before ~ so of course some fabric deals had to come home with me :)

There may just have been some other stores involved too ~ we did a little Thrifting, and I scored some more Vintage Linens...


We found a great Antique Shop and I even got some fabric there too. 

This little blast from my past came home with me as well...because Yes, we all need a Fisher Price Farris Wheel in our playroom! 

...And the rest of the day included a Sonic lunch, more fabric, and a little Red, Hot & Blue for dinner.

And we even hit a yarn store and I picked up some more sock yarn to add to my collection of future socks...I think we just about covered everything :)

Enjoy the day!
~ Dawn

No comments: