Saturday, March 27, 2010

Another Shameless Plug

I just had to share (and forgive me, if you are one of my Facebook friends you already know this) ~ I'm so happy to find out that my two patterns that are currently being published by Quiltwoman.com have been picked up by Checkers Distributors! Tell your local Quilt shops! ((Please)) The first one is called My Heart's Content. (I know most of you who follow my blog have seen these already ~ sorry, but I'm enough of a newbie at all of this, that it's really exciting to me!).

The next pattern is called Rootin Tootin Cowboy Quilt. This pattern also includes instructions for the coordinating throw pillows, and the side-zippered pj/toy storage duffel seen below.

I know a lot of quilt shop owners like to place most of their orders through distributors like Checkers to simplify their ordering. So...both of my patterns can be found on Checkers by searching by designer (Dawn Stewart), or by vendor (Quiltwoman.com).

Ok, this is the end of my excitedly, shameless plug ~ thanks for indulging me :)

Enjoy the day!
~ Dawn

8 comments:

Shelley said...

Never apologize for being excited about what you create! Do you realize how lucky you are to be able to do that! We LOVE hearing about your new patterns no matter how many times you tell us! Bring it on honey! We're rootin and tootin for ya! LOL

Carol said...

Congratulations...that's just wonderful news!

Karen said...

Nothing wrong with being excited about that!

Colleen said...

Thank you for sharing your excitement! Your patterns are wonderful!
Colleen

Rita said...

That is really exciting! Never apologize for your accomplishments....I'm so happy for you!

IHaveANotion ~ Kelly Jackson said...

Are you kidding me....if I were making patterns I'd be yelling from all the roof tops....you have every reason to be excited and tell the entire world....several times if you want to :) You go girl!!!

I'll add them to IHAN's site...stop by www.IHaveA-Notion.com to find your patterns....in a minute or three :)

Smiles,
Kelly

Frummie said...

How wonderful. I am excited to hear your good news.

Karen said...

I think it is really terrific that you are having some patterns published!! Congratulations Dawn! This is very exciting news for sure! :0)