Wednesday, March 17, 2010

National Quilting Day Challenge

In honor of National Quilting Day, the Quiltsy Team on Etsy issued it's members a challenge to make a donation quilt with the theme, The Nature of Quilting. For my little interpretation, I decided to do an applique (my favorite), of my wishing well here on Spring Water Path.

I think it's kind of fitting for St. Patrick's Day too! You can find my donation piece here in the Quiltsy Team Store along with some other wonderful little quilts. The proceeds from the sale of these quilts will go to the team to promote quilting. You can read more about the challenge on the Quiltsy Team Blog, and even vote for your favorite challenge quilt.

In honor of National Quilting Day this Saturday, March 20th, quilt up something that makes you smile :)

Enjoy the day!
~ Dawn

No comments: