So I got a little sewing time yesterday and today and I was able to finish my next Nearly Insane block. This is block number one. I started the center of the block on the machine, but since I wasn't going to be home much, I finished the outer sections by hand.
And I started cutting for this little tease of a project. It's for a challenge over on Kim's Crafty Apple blog called Project Quilting. I'm starting with 48 3" x 5" batik rectangles...
And two 1/2 yard cuts of these sweet little prints. I've been floating the design in my head all week, but haven't been able to get to my sewing room much. I hope to get it finished tomorrow night though to meet the challenge deadline of Sunday at noon. We'll see if life lets that happen :)
Enjoy the day!