Friday, July 16, 2010

A Creative Excursion


I took a little break one day this week and went on what I call a Creative Excursion.  Some people just call it Junking, but I prefer Creative Excursion :)  The neat thing about these trips are, you just never know what you might see, and many times I do find some wonderful treasures that just have to come home with me.

This time I didn't purchase anything, but I took a few pictures, and received a ton of inspiration.  I took many more pictures, that I won't bore you with (mainly because I'm not a very good cell phone photographer).

I had to take a picture of this little guy because I recognized him!  I'm not sure if I owned a Jack-in-the-Box like this, or if it belonged to my cousin or neighbor ~ I really don't remember, but as soon as I saw him, I knew I had played with him before (or one of his brothers).  I love that moment when something brings up a memory that you had forgotten all about :)

Stay tuned for some pictures tomorrow from our Jo Morton Club meeting Show & Tell.  In the meantime, don't forget this is the last day to go and cast your vote for the Project Quilting Stars Over America challenge at Kim's Crafty Apple. (Don't forget to leave a comment too for your chance at the give-away!)

Enjoy the day!
~ Dawn

No comments: