Tuesday, July 20, 2010

New Pattern Available!

I'm so excited ~ my Minneapolis Tote pattern is now available!  If you missed the post about it in May, this is the tote that I made to carry all my loot around Quilt Market.  Mine is made with all Jo Morton fabrics. 

It has a bunch of big roomy pockets, including this zippered pocket on the back.  It's a great bag for travel, and I'm still using mine for going to classes, and of course shopping.  No matter where I am, I'm always getting nice compliments on it :)

I kept mine traditional looking with my Jo fabrics, LeMoyne Star pockets, and reprduction button.  Here is one my friend Mary made in bright summery colors, and using some orphan blocks that she had on hand for her front pocket blocks.  How fun is this!


The Minneapolis Tote pattern is available right now at Quiltwoman.com, and tomorrow ~ if all goes well, and the stars align correctly ~ you can order it from my very own website going live tomorrow! (The Quiltwoman ladies were so sweet, and expedited the pattern to get it up and available in time for my big website debut this week!)

We're all set, and final tweeks are being made, so check back tomorrow to visit Spring Water Designs on the web :)

Enjoy the day!
~ Dawn


2 comments:

Pat said...

Can't wait to see your Spring Water Designs blog!!!

Rita said...

Congratulations, Dawn! What an exciting time!