Friday, January 21, 2011

Chutes & Ladders

I have more fun publication news ~ My Chutes & Ladders quilt is in Quilt Almanac 2011 out on the new stands now!  This is an easy quilt made with quick piecing methods, which makes it perfect to whip up as a gift for someone special.  And an added perk is it can be almost completely cut out on an Accuquilt Go!  My friend Mary of Keep Me In Quilts did the beautiful all over machine quilting on this one for me :)

Chutes & Ladders is a bed quilt measuring 61inches x 84 inches, and besides the obvious bedroom use, I think it would make a great dorm room quilt, or a wonderful generous throw in the TV room (I love to cuddle under a really big quilt when movie watching)!  It's made from the soothing blue and green collection from Paintbrush Studios call Oasis.

...And I have a limited number of kits available here on my website!  We also have some of the fabrics still on the bolts for those backings and coordinating pillows/projects (fabric yardage can be found here).

Speaking of pillows, the bonus throw pillow is being offered as a Free Pattern on the Quilt Magazine website :)
I'm so excited to have a design in Quilt Almanac as it's one of my favorite magazine editions, featuring quilt projects for all seasons of the year!  You can pick one up on most major news stands, but if you want to purchase the quilt kit, and can't find the magazine just let me know :)

Enjoy the day!
~ Dawn

3 comments:

Carol said...

Dawn that is just wonderful!

IHaveANotion ~ Kelly Jackson said...

Congratulations!!! Your quilt is absolutely beautiful.

Smiles,
Kelly

Rita said...

Congratulations, Dawn. Your quilt is great.