Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Dreaming of Summer

While it's frigid outside, I'm thinking Summer!  This is a little sneaky peek of a project that I just shipped out in the mail for an upcoming magazine publication.  I love working on Summer quilts in the winter time ~ makes me feel a little warmer :)

It seems that everything I've been working on lately, I can't share fully yet ~ I have been quilting, honestly I have!

So since I don't have much to show today, I'll refer you to the fun blog hop that's going on right now.  The Accuquilt/Electric Quilt Challenge Blog Hop.  You can start at the beginning at SewCal Gal's blog, and follow the progression listed in her post for the rest of the week.  Fun ideas and designs will abound ~ so far I love the "Candy Bars and Cookies" project at SewCal Gal's site, and day two finds some cool EQ7 tips at Marjorie's Quilting Bee!  Check it out, more to come all week ~ and there just might be a really cool giveaway on Friday :)

Enjoy the day!
~ Dawn

No comments: