Monday, January 10, 2011

Project Quilting Season Two Begins!

Tonight I was browsing the blogs that I read, and what popped up, but a picture of my Logs quilt on Kim's Fabric Fascination blog :)  Kim was announcing the beginning of Season 2 of Project Quilting that just started yesterday.  I have an idea of a project that I'd like to make by the deadline of noon on this coming Sunday, but we'll see if I can get to it as I have a couple of other deadlines that I'm working on this week as well.
 
Season One of Project Quilting was a blast.  This is a collage from Kim's Crafty Apple consisting of one project from each of the 25 people who participated in Season One.  You can find it, and more information on Project Quilting and Season Two here on Kim's Crafty Apple blog.  There is still plenty of time to get in on this week's challenge...and if you can participate in any of the challenges, I strongly recommend it ~ I found the challenge to be really fun and a cool way to spark creativity.  I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with this season :)

Enjoy the day!
~ Dawn
 

1 comment:

FabricFascination said...

What a great post Dawn, thanks for the link! I really like the collage you did of each participant's work.