Friday, April 16, 2010

I'm Getting Ready

I've got my file folder full of prepped applique blocks all ready to go. (I'm not sure when I started keeping these blocks in progress this way, but it seems to work for my ongoing block of the months).
I have different pieces from multiple blocks in various stages of the process...

All ready to add to the block that they go on.

Some of the blocks are just getting started,

And some are almost done. So I should be able to have a finish or two as a result of tonight's Friday Night Sew-In :)

Hop on over to Heidi's blog and get all the details on the monthly Friday Night Sew-In, and join me tonight. This month, she also has an optional project with a pattern available. I plan on curling up in my easy chair tonight, with some tea, my hand applique blocks-in-progress, and a bunch of episodes of NCIS ~ and I'm actually looking forward to it a little too much. How will you spend your Friday evening?

Enjoy the day!
~ Dawn

No comments: