Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Ok, So I Couldn't Resist...

Ok, so I guess I don't have enough to do, because I just couldn't resist jumping in on Pat Sloan's Meadow Breeze BOM before I got too far behind ~ you know I couldn't miss the party! The center applique design was month One released in February.

Month Two, released in March, gave directions for this pieced inner border and the little butterfly that will be in the bottom corner.

The rest is a mystery that Pat is giving out one month at a time for the next seven months. I decided to go ahead and make this quilt because it will finish at 36 inches and will fit perfectly on one wall in my new green satellite sewing room that we finished yesterday (I almost have all my stuff moved back in ~ hopefully pictures will follow soon).

Now that I have my fabrics all picked out and these little guys fused, they are on my pile waiting for my next "blanket stitching day".

Enjoy the day!
~ Dawn

No comments: